So I really just got hit with the fact that I’m gonna be the only single person in my suite next semester - everyone else is in a long-term, serious relationship.
And I thought my single-feels were bad fifteen minutes ago.
7 Notes/ Hide
- iridescenthourglass said: Yeah. I know how that feels. Three of my suitemates are in relationships, two of them with people from the same suite as my ex. <3 much love
- dazeddandconfusedd said: <3
- allie-nic0le said: my roommate is the only one single right now in our 4 person apartment and she rubs it in our face that she can do whatever she wants lol enjoy it!
- sarcasticmalfoy said: same all my friends are in relationships EXCEPT I’VE NEVER EVEN BEEN ASKED ON A DATE -___-
- everdayisablessing2bme said: Ugh I remember when I had roommates during my undergrad days and they stayed booed up, while I was desperately single. It was not too bad except when i wanted to hang out with them & they had plans with SO! We all live in diff states now
- wibblywobblygenderywendery said: *offers huuuuge hugs and food and pixar movies*
- serendipityshelby said: wc 44. join us.
- livingwithendo posted this